Tuesday, February 9, 2021

"New Normal" ... no, thank you

I honestly don't know the answer... nothing seems to be easy these days.

Once sin entered in, we humans seem to make  life so messy and complicated.  It shouldn't be. 

Do we just bend and bow and cave to the masses?  Or do we stand up for our rights?  Our principles?  

I am not trying to call anyone out.  I think most people are doing the best they can under the circumstances.  Under our "new normal", but I don't want this to be our new normal.  

For the most part I stay home and mind my own business.  I unfriended people on fb.  I got unfriended on fb.  A lot of friends and family did not like what I had to say.  

When big tech decided to start silencing free speech, I got off fb altogether.  We will soon also be giving up our Amazon Prime.  

If companies make money off of me, and then turn around and donate that money to people and causes who work to change everything I believe in, why would I want to give them my business and my money? They use my money to destroy my country and my way of life.....  so I change with whom I do business and I change my life.  

While MANY others simply fall lock step in with our "new normal" and decide it's not that big of a deal.  Not that big of a price to pay to have their lifestyle and conveniences.  To go about their daily life.  (Is this what the "good Germans" of WWII did?)

I want to believe if enough people said "NO! We won't live like that and you cannot make us!!", we could fight the powers that be.  I fear too few people truly want to stand up and fight.  It is easier and more convenient to simply give in.

And it saddens me.  


I went to Walmart yesterday for the first time in forever, and getting out of my car, I watched the parking lot.  People strolling into and out of Walmart all obediently wearing their dutiful mask.... and it made me so sad.  

This is who we are now?


No comments:

Post a Comment