Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

checking in on me ...

Sam called.  To check on me.  How absolutely wonderful is that? 
He called to see if I was freezing.  I just thought that was so thoughtful, and he made me feel loved.  Just a small gesture, but amazing how it means so much.  

Mark and I went to Ruidoso this past weekend, and we found a store named "No Bones About It".  I grabbed a few things while in there ... 
I did get myself two new work shirts.  (great thing about this job - don't have to dress up!)
One shirt has a picture of a doggie with the cone around his neck, and it reads, "It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone"
The second shirt says plainly, "Your dog doesn't know SIT" 

They made me laugh; I hope they make others do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment