One year ago today, I started my Mary Kay business.
It's been a wild ride. I wish I would have written more often about this journey.
I have grown. I have learned. I have had fun.
I've learned so much about this company. I absolutely LOVE Mary Kay Ash and all her company stands for.
I've learned so much about these products. I have not found one product that has not done what it claims to do. I have not found one product that I have not fallen in love with. I always think I have a favorite, but then I try something new. I cannot believe that every woman is not using these amazing products.
I've learned so much about other women. I am cherishing new friendships.
I've learned so much about myself. I am growing. I am working on becoming who God intends for me to be.
I have grown. I've come out of my 'comfort zone' on more than one occassion, and my comfort zone is now forever changing. I'm loving it.
I have had fun. I can look back over the year and see where I made mistakes. What I did wrong. But even with that, I learned. Many times I learned what does not work, but I did learn!! I've met amazing women. I've laughed. Seriously though .... the most amazing feeling is just meeting women and helping them. Helping them find what works for them. Helping them feel good about their skin....about their make-up. About themselves.
Oh, I could say so much more ...... but I have a customer waiting, and I must get out the door.
Last year, I learned. This year, I SOAR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment