Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 15 .... (yes, I am a day behind)
all those little comforts we take for granted. Today I'm thankful for them.
I have a roof over my head. A nice roof at that. It's not big. It's not fancy. But it's comfy and it's cozy and it's home. And it has a bed. At night I get to crawl into that bed with two cats and sometimes a husband and I get to nestle and snuggle and fall peacefully asleep.
And
 it has indoor plumbing. I can shower and brush my teeth and other things anytime I want. Anytime I need.
And it has a kitchen. That has electricity. And food. And I never go hungry .... unless I choose to.
And it has a yard. And even though the grass and weeds can drive me crazy, I have a yard. For my doggies. And my chickens.
And I'm happy. And I'm comfortable. And not everyone has a roof or a bed or indoor plumbing or food.
And I do.
And I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment