Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Granny

 The world lost a wonderful and special woman today.

I promise they don't make them like her anymore.

As we all strive to be Proverbs 31 women, this lady WAS it.

Everything I learned about raising babies, children and teenagers, I owe to this woman.

She was the baby whisperer.  She could soothe any baby, calm any toddler and reason with any teenager.

She raised her siblings.  She raised her boys.  She raised her grandkids.  She loved on her great grandkids.

Her God, her husband, her family and her home were everything to her.  

She was absolutely one of the most selfless people on the face of this earth.

She was my mother-in-law for 27 years.  I loved her dearly, but I will admit at times I did not cherish her as much as I should have.  At times, I definitely took her and her love for granted.  

I am beyond sad, but I will be ok.

Please do not worry about me.... instead pray for her husband of 67 years.  Pray for her sons.  Pray for her daughters-in-law, pray for her grandchildren, pray for her great grandchildren and pray for her siblings.  They will all be ok.  They KNOW she is now in the arms of her Savior, but they are hurting.  Please pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment