Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Writing Challenge ... Day 1

 



I'm not completely sure what's happening.  They put me and my sisters into that big vehicle that takes us for rides. I love rides. We don't get to do that too often.  I wish we did it more.
They opened the window.  I felt the breeze.  I smelled lots of new smells.  Interesting.  Exciting.
The ride was long.  When the window was up, I got bored.  I slept.
But we slowed down, and there were new smells in the air.
I sat up.
And sniffed.
And sniffed.
Salty smells.
Salt in the air?
They got out of the big vehicle and they let us out too.  But they put those stupid ropes around us.  The ones that don't let us run as far as we want.  The ones that hold us back.
So we walked with them.
It was all so exciting that I wanted to rush ahead.  We all did. 
Wait.  Is that water?  I love water.  
I licked it.  It didn't taste so good, but it did feel good.
They even took that stupid rope off me and let me run.  I never go too far away, but I do enjoy not having the confines of the rope on me. 
I moved out into the water.  Some splashed on me.  Some more splashed on me.  It felt good.  I didn't go too far out.  I never like to be too far from my family.
We walked along the water's edge, but I could get in whenever I wanted.
After a while they took us all back to the big vehicle.  
I slept good on the way home.
Happy.
Relaxed.
Loved.








No comments:

Post a Comment