My mom shared with me that she and my step-dad once stayed in a pretty bad hotel. She said they slept in their clothes on top of the bed covers, and they took a shower wearing their shoes. Believe me, had we stayed in that hotel last night, I would have either slept on top of the bed in my clothes, or in our truck. And one of the things I told the woman when we were trying to get our money back was there was no way I was taking a shower in that room. It was that bad.
Mark took a picture of the tub. I wish we had taken more photos, because the curtains were torn and the bed spread had cigarette burns.
It was lovely.
Mark will be writing letters and reviews.
When we did finally find a room last night, we fell into bed. We slept in what we had been wearing all day; we were that tired..
Woke up this morning refreshed, and the first thing we did was take showers to wash the previous day off.
I believe it was the longest shower Mark took on this entire trip. Probably me too.
But we are revigorated and ready for the day!
Heading to Arlington and our last game .... for now.
Another big city with lots of traffic. Grrrr.
Mark and I are both like "this can't all be for the Rangers. I mean they aren't even that good this year."
Every team has their fans, and hopefully every team draws a crowd, but what is with all the traffic.?
Oh. Crap.
The Cowboys are playing.
I send a text to my friend Alice: "Of course we would pick a Rangers game on the same day as the stupid Cowboys. ๐"
Alice replies with this photo and the text, "yeah baby!"
Isn't she the cutest? (Her husband was mentioned a couple posts ago when the Cardinals played the Tigers.)
Even with traffic we make it to Globe Life to watch the Rangers play the Astros.
I think it's really cool how Mark started this whole leg of his journey with his mom watching the Astros at home in Houston....
Only to finish with watching the Astros on the road in Arlington.












I am so very grateful to both you and Mark for taking this trip. I have so enjoyed following along on all your adventures. Love you bunches๐๐๐
ReplyDelete