Mark and I are very much homebodies.
I see people all day.
When I get off work, I want quiet.
We often say our lives revolve around work, grandkids and church. Other than those people and places, we are perfectly happy in our own little bubble away from the hustle and bustle of the world.
....and then Lisa sees a video.
The Texas Wine Trail has added breweries and distilleries to the trail this year.
You may click on the link above, but in a nutshell: One buys a ticket for fifty dollars. The ticket has fifteen different locations consisting of wineries, breweries and distilleries. The ticket allows three tastings at each location throughout the months of April and May. All of those who visit all fifteen locations will then be entered into a drawing to win a bottle from each location!!
Count us in!
So if you've been sitting around pondering what Mark and Lisa have been doing with themselves in the month of April, ponder no more.

No comments:
Post a Comment