Sam is back in the hospital, but hopefully not for long. I was with him Tuesday morning, and he was not feeling good at all. Thankfully he had a doctor's appointment that afternoon. The doctor sent him over to the hospital for tests and decided to keep him overnight. He was having problems with a sore on the bottom of his foot. Sam has problems with the circulation in his legs, and this causes a few problems and pain for him. He met with a vascular surgeon today and got good news. He may or may not need surgery in the future, but for now ... no surgery! He's good to go, and he should soon be out of the hospital. I spent yesterday evening with him, and I'll be going to see him again in the morning. (I had other commitments today, so I was unable to visit him. Checked in with him, but that was all I was able to do....)
Keep him in your prayers please. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment