Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Monday, May 9, 2011

happenings...

Friday night I got a phone call.  This couple was in town for the NMSU graduation, and they had brought their two-year old beagle along on the trip.  They were staying at a 'pet friendly' hotel, but whenever they left Baron alone in the room, he barked and barked and barked.  They just could not do that to the other guests.

Someone had given them my phone number, so they called.
Could I please babysit Baron on Saturday night while they attended the graduation?
Absolutely.  No problem.

Saturday evening I got to their hotel room a bit early so they could fill out some paperwork, and so we could get acquainted, and then they were off.

Baron was an absolutely beautiful (and quite soft) doggie.

He and I took a  40-minute (or so) walk.  He and I played ball.  He spent time just watching out the hotel window.

And all the while, I'm thinking, "I get paid for this!!"

The couple was so wonderful and sweet.  Baron was beautiful and fun.
And I enjoyed my Saturday evening immensely.

Today ...... I registered for my very first ever Mary Kay Seminar.
It's in Dallas in late July.  I am so stinking excited. I have only heard good things about this event and I cannot wait to be a part of it.  I cannot wait to get pumped up about my business and career in Mary Kay.  I cannot wait to learn from other women who have been exactly where I am now.  I cannot wait to see, hear and learn all I can about the Mary Kay experience.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment