Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 19th...continued

So.......... my customer wasn't home.

This happens.  I honestly don't know whether I should be upset with her ... or worried about her.  For now, I'll do neither.  I talked to her last night, and she sounded happy and excited.  I show up at her door today, and nothing.  I text and nothing.  I call and nothing.  hmmmmm.
Is she avoiding me or did something come up?

but I know it happens.  I've talked with other MK women, and I know it happens.  Months ago, I would have taken this personally.  Not any more.


for now, I have other things to do.  other people for whom to care.  I'll talk with her later, and I'll find out what happened.  or maybe I won't.  but I know I'm where I'm supposed to be;  doing what I'm supposed to do.  God is in control, and I'm just doing my small little part in my small little life.

life is so good ...... God is so great ... and I am one happy, happy woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment