Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ila...

Ila turned one.  Had a wonderful birthday put together by Jenni with all the food prepared by Dustin.  A great time...as usual.

What I want to remember is how Ila was entertained by a yeti cooler and crushed ice for a good hour or more.  The day after the party, Eden was at school and Jenni wanted to write 'thank you' notes, so I got to entertain Ila.  She stood at the yeti cooler still full of yesterday's ice and chewed on ice for a good hour.  She couldn't reach the ice deep inside the cooler, so I had to hand it to her.  I tried to distract her a few times and take her away from the ice, but she would crawl right back over to that yeti.  If the yeti was closed, she attempted to open it while making grunting noises.  If the yeti was open, but I tried to close it, she would put her tiny little hand up on the lid to prevent my closing it.  I finally just sat on the floor and fed her ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment