I have no idea what will happen with this election. It appears there was obvious voter tampering and fraud, but too many people just do not seem to care. Was there enough fraud to overturn the results that we have been given? Who knows? Trump's team says absolutely. (And I believe them!) Others say no. But too many do not even want to look into the voter tampering and fraud. Seriously, how can any sane person not want to look into it? If it's not there, ok. But if it IS there it needs to be fixed and brought to justice. We need fair elections... and yet too many are complacent enough to just sit back and let the government run rampant and tell them exactly what do do and think and how to live their lives without questioning it at all.
And those of us who do question, are the bad guys and the lunatics and the conspiracy theorists. 🙄
Even if Trump manages to pull this off, and I am still hoping he does, our country as a whole is heading in the wrong direction. It's just a matter of time if people do not wake up, and far too many are far too comfortable to even want to wake up.
I absolutely believe there is a deep state working to undermine the common man and force their own agenda. I absolutely believe foreign governments work to overthrow our government. (Not a foreign government, but Zuckerberg offered our county money for the elections, because Democrats absolutely want Texas going blue. Our county turned down his money, but how many others accepted?) There are constantly forces working around us that we know nothing about.
But here is also my thing... the Bible spells it out quite clearly. Men will love all the wrong things and despise all the right things. Good will become bad, and bad will become good. The evil and corruption are not a surprise to anyone who reads their Bible. Countries, nations and civilizations have risen and fallen since the beginning of man's existence. People have lived through good times and people have lived through bad times. What makes us any different? Our nation gets too comfortable in their sins and turns their backs to God.... and then wonders why we falter?
I do not know what will happen... but I trust God. This is, afterall, his world and I am merely a small blip of a person who will only be here for a small blip of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment