Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sam and his sense of humor....

I really really need to update this more often and write down many of the witty things that Sam says.  I always think I will remember them;   I seldom do.

Sam is out of the hospital and back in rehab.

The other morning the chef at the rehab came into the dining room and was walking from table to table asking everyone how their meal was.
He came over to Sam and asked, "Was everything OK with the food?"
Sam said, "Oh yes.  There were no problems with the food."
The chef smiled and as he walked off, Sam said, "The problem was with the preparation."
The chef, at first, didn't know what to think, but then he noticed the smile on Sam's face.
Both men had a nice laugh.

Most people always think that I am Sam's daughter.  Yesterday yet another person asked Sam if I was his daughter.  Sam replied, "Nope.  She's my girlfriend.  We're getting married just as soon as her divorce is final."  The girl looked at me.  She looked at Sam.  I started laughing, and I said, "Now Sam ... you know you aren't supposed to be telling everyone that."
I honestly don't know what the girl thought when she left the room.....


I will try to remember more of what he has said, or at least be better at writing any that he says in the future.  I know when I took him to the doctor the other day, he said something to make the doctor laugh, but dad gum if I can remember it now..... grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment