Maybe a few of y'all noticed I dropped off the blog world for a while and left everyone wondering what else happened in Iowa.
I got sick.
Upon arriving back in Texas, Mark and I immediately caught the flu, and we did not give two hooies about anything other than sleeping and attempting to feel better.
The flu completely kicked my butt, and it took a while, but we're back!!
Get ready to go back to Iowa as I will soon attempt to finish a recap of our trip back to Iowa with mom.
Anyone wondering why we keep referring to it as "Mom's Trip to Bountiful": that title comes from an old Geraldine Page movie where the main character wants to travel back to her childhood home one last time before she dies.
It seems appropriate.

So sorry about your and Mark getting the flu. I understand it's pretty bad this year. Love this picture of your Mom.
ReplyDelete