Here in Las Cruces a few of the pet sitters have gotten together to form a guild. They meet; they share stories; they share ideas; they share laughs. Instead of competing against one another, they help one another. I love the idea. I'm too new to join, but they did invite me to sit in on a meeting.
The meeting was this morning, and I got to meet most of the members of the guild. I must say, I loved them all. Maybe there is just something special about people who love animals ... they had varied personalities, but they were all so warm, so welcoming and so inviting.
We got some information about First Aid and CPR for animals. Hopefully we'll be able to get together and take the class so that we can all learn something and all become certified. Mouth to mouth on a dog snout is a bit different than mouth to mouth on a human....
No comments:
Post a Comment