Misty is an adorable tiny little teacup poodle. (And, yes, I realize "tiny little" is redundant, but this poodle is that small.) Misty is a dark charcoal gray; so dark she's almost black. Misty has a teeny tiny little tail that is too cute when she is wagging it. Misty belongs to a woman in Sam's building. I often see the woman with Misty. The woman holds on to Misty's pink leash while at the same time pushing her walker. (She just got a new walker which is also pink.) I've stopped on occasion to pet Misty and to talk with the woman. She lived for a while in Houston, although she's not from Houston. She and her husband moved there when her husband was quite ill so that he could see some of the best doctors in the country. Sadly, even with the Houston Medical Center helping, her husband's illness won. After her husband died, a niece gave her a teacup puppy. She's had Misty for about eight years now ... maybe nine. I should remember that better, but I don't. She left Houston after her husband's death, and eventually ended up in Sam's building talking to me.
I saw her again this morning, and I had to stop and pet Misty. The woman informed me that Misty will be having surgery tomorrow. Misty has a tumor. I told the woman that I hoped everything went wonderfully for Misty and her surgery, and the woman picked up Misty, pet her so softly and said, "It has to be. It just has to be." She informed me that she has been talking to God so much about this. I told her that I would talk to God about Misty too. She was thankful ...
I would be thankful for any prayers that y'all can send up for Misty as well.
Misty came through her surgery wonderfully. Thank God!!
ReplyDeleteand thank you for all of your prayers...