Welcome to my world...!!

thank you for allowing me to share a part of my life, my world, with you.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scooter...

Sam called me early this morning.  (before 6:00 am)  He'd had a bad night.  His legs had been hurting so much that he took an extra pain pill, but then the extra pain pill made him dizzy.
...but his biggest problem was that his scooter was out of 'juice'.  The battery was dead.  The thing is, he cannot plug his scooter in when it needs to be charged.  The plug on the scooter is below the seat.  In order to get the plug from the charger plugged into the scooter, one must bend down and finagle the plug into the socket UNDER the seat.  Now for me, this is easy ... but aren't these scooters mainly used by people who are either handicapped or elderly?  Seriously, is this the best they (the scooter makers) could do?  Sam cannot plug his own scooter in.  And I'm guessing, there are many others in this same situation.
I told Sam that I could start coming by each evening to plug in his scooter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment